- An open workshop I designed and am promoting called Understanding Cultural Differences (primarily for expats)
- A team-building retreat for a large pharmaceutical company
- Translating a 2-day marketing course into web-based modules and then delivering them to the Indian partners of a large software company
- A graphic recording gig at a medical device company
- A cultural understanding workshop for a Swedish team at a pharmaceutical company looking to improve their relationship with their American counterparts
Monday, March 30, 2009
Work continued
I've gone from having no paid work to having a number of interesting projects on the horizon, including:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! Those all sound terrific! Way to make it happen.
Wow - the work stuff sounds so fantastic! I'm so impressed, as always. You are such a self starter! Can't wait to see you this summer -- let me know your travel plans. XO
Post a Comment